Prev: Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...) Next: FT Bibliography

Honor Harrington Question?

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 06:02:20 -0400
Subject: Honor Harrington Question?

As we are discussing Honor Harrington I have a question I need answering
for my HH FT conversion.

The ships have a gravity impellor wedge - is the wedge widest at the bow
or
stern of the ship. I had thought it was widest at the stern but I have
found
a passage that sort of contradicts that assumption, something about it
being
shallower at the stern - so which is it?

a)	   --==
	 --==
 bow  <------- stern
       --==
	   --==
b)
      ==--
	  ==--
 bow  <------- stern
	  ==--
      ==--

Does anyone have a picture of a HH ship? I have tried to draw one
according
to the information in 'A Short Victorious War' and quite frankly it
looks
stupid
 - too long and spindly? Something like this but worse:

				 axis of symmetry
   Plan view				 |
    _					 |

Sincerely
Tim Jones

Prev: Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...) Next: FT Bibliography