Prev: RE: SGII Scenarios? Next: Re: Re[2]: FTL capable fighters <<B5 Spoiler Alert, if you haven

RE: SGII Scenarios?

From: Jerry McVicker <gmcvicke@w...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 09:48:41 -0400
Subject: RE: SGII Scenarios?

At 09:37 PM 7/12/97 +1000, you wrote:
>Here are two of the small collection I've put together. If this is the
>sort of thing that is suitable I can send more.
>
>Owen Glover

Would someone please tell me what that garbage was I tried to open with
Word?  I  didn't see a thing.  It would be nice if you put it in a
format
everyone can use.

Jerry McVicker

"Don't worry soldier, weapons will be available in a moment."

"I buy my supplies at..."
Blackwind and Raddix Gaming
http://www.imagixx.net/~bnrgames
bnrgames@imagixx.net

Prev: RE: SGII Scenarios? Next: Re: Re[2]: FTL capable fighters <<B5 Spoiler Alert, if you haven