Prev: Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"... Next: Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...

Re: Superships and Fighter capacity.

From: k.g.mclean@c... (Kevin Mc Lean.)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 18:35:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Superships and Fighter capacity.

Wow! So many helpful responses, I guess that's the great thing about
this
list - everyone's helpful. I particularly like the ideas about buying
extra
launch tubes like fire cons and one fighter group per 16 mass over 100 -
I'll see if I can get the local group to operate on these principles for
superships...

One thing did puzzle me however, and that was that a lot of people
seemed
to think that ships carrying fighters had to be capital class. I've
found
things that implied that and the opposite in the rules, but I've never
seen
anything concrete. Can anyone tell me the page or alternately if it
developed out of web page discussions?

Thanks for all the feedback on this matter.

Regards,

Kevin Mc Lean.

Prev: Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"... Next: Re: With a name like, "Full Thrustt"...