Prev: FT Novels Next: Re: Fighting KVs

Re[2]: Attn JT: FT Novels

From: "Jon Holloway" <jholloway@m...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 05:35:02 -0400
Subject: Re[2]: Attn JT: FT Novels

     Although our little group does use the background for most of our
     engagements. I would like to hear more about what the others of you

     who use the background think.. BTW everybody thanks for the great
     list.

     Best one I have ever been on.

					     Semper Fi
					      Jon

_________________________________
Subject: Re: Attn JT: FT Novels
Author:  FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk at MEMCPSMTP
Date:	 7/10/97 3:31 AM

On Wed, 9 Jul 1997, John M. Huber wrote:

> Lastly, I'm a somewhat new subscriber/reader of this list so I'm not
sure
> what has been covered in the past, but do members on this list also
discuss
> the history, events, etc. of the FT: Universe?

Not much at all. From what I've read, it seems that most contributors to

the list use their own backgrounds rather than JT's unofficial, but
published, one :)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.