Prev: Re: PBeM: Nimrod Station Next: Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...)

Re: PBeM: Nimrod Station

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 20:04:47 -0400
Subject: Re: PBeM: Nimrod Station

>>>>> "tmcarth" == Tom McCarthy <tmcarth@fox.nstn.ns.ca> writes:

tmcarth> There is room in this scenario for 8 players, split 4, 3, and
tmcarth> 1.  Any number may lurk, but only on one side of the battle,
tmcarth> and this will constrain you as a player in future battles in
tmcarth> this universe.

tmcarth> As is my wont, the referees of the last games I played in are
tmcarth> each guaranteed a spot in this game if they want it.  If they
tmcarth> chooses not to exercise this priviledge, the offer stands for
tmcarth> my next game.

If there's a space, I'd love in.  Also, I'll again offer to some
web support if you want it, public information, etc.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit  Stop the Spammers cold!
   -=-

Prev: Re: PBeM: Nimrod Station Next: Re: AI in FT (was Re: Be gentle...)