Prev: RE: Superships and Fighter capacity. Next: RE: Superships and Fighter capacity.

Re: B5 Fifth Season

From: robbie@n... (Robbie Matthews)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 20:49:11 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 Fifth Season

>ngilsena@indigo.ie wrote:
>>
>> I see Season 5 of B5 has finally been confirmed. And C4 are going to
>> start showing 4th Season from July 23rd. Suddenly life is worth
>> living again...
>
>	I'm sure I speak for everyone present when I say:
>HUUUUUUUZZZZZAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Yay!!!! BUT: Now we in Australia have to worry: what network will it
appear
on - and when?

Now we have something else to fret about.... ;->

| robbie@netinfo.com.au     |  "I'm not really bad...		     |
| Robbie Matthews	    |	  I'm just drawn that way."	     |
| Phone: +61-6-2591250	    |	      Jessica Rabbit		     |

Prev: RE: Superships and Fighter capacity. Next: RE: Superships and Fighter capacity.