Prev: Stargrunt II House Rules Next: Re: Just wondering.....

SG II Questions

From: Jerry McVicker <gmcvicke@w...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 00:19:04 -0400
Subject: SG II Questions

I have a few questions that have been bugging me a little and some
players a
lot...

1.  A unit being close assaulted is suppressed.  Am I missing something?
Suppression does not modify close combat. Why? I would thing it would
"at
least" be a die shift...

2.  Unit being close assaulted fails its Confidence test and withdraws
6".
The unit close assaulting rolls enough move to still contact the
withdrawing
unit. Do they still engage in close combat or does the unit assaulting
stop
at the defenders original position and then overrun/follow through?

3.  Do you have to treat wounded BEFORE you move them?

4.  Why can't Shaken and Broken units retreat to cover even while
suppressed, but maintain suppression?  Perhaps a reaction test with a TL
equal to the number of suppression numbers on the unit?

Jerry McVicker

"Don't worry soldier, weapons will be available in a moment."

"I buy my supplies at..."
Blackwind and Raddix Gaming
http://www.imagixx.net/~bnrgames
bnrgames@imagixx.net

Prev: Stargrunt II House Rules Next: Re: Just wondering.....