Prev: Re: A small step Next: Re: A small step

Re: Netscape

From: Brendan Pratt <pratt@m...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 18:21:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Netscape

Donald Hosford wrote:

> Got a question for those on the list more computer literate than I:
>
> Can Netscape 3.0 (with the email program included) sort out my
messages
> to different folders as they come in? It would be easyer than sorting
> through them myself...
>
> If anyone knows please email me directly at Hosford.donald@acd.net
>
> Thanks!
>
> Donald Hosford

Negative dude - but if you email it as a suggestion to the developers -
they may consider it - always found them approachable myself.
 At the moment you have to move your email manually - I like the idea of
automated routing too :-)

--
Brendan Pratt - pratt@macquarie.matra.com.au - Complete Bastard.
"I always said you could get more with a kind word - and a two by four

Prev: Re: A small step Next: Re: A small step