Prev: Couple of Questions Next: Re: Couple of Questions

Re: Couple of Questions

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 03:57:13 -0400
Subject: Re: Couple of Questions

>Here's a couple of questions that came up in a recent (just tonight)
game
>that I wanted to bounce off of everybody.
>
>If a missile doesn't move can it turn to face any direction?
>	 I don't see why not because it will lose a complete turn of
flight.

This one has come up before - we'd go for YES, provided that is how your
group wants to play it. If you want a more pseudo-newtonian feel to the
game, then probably NO - but then this should apply to ships as well,
and
it all starts to get complicated... :)

>Is it possible to remove "built-in" firecons for a space and cost
savings?
>	 I don't feel comfortable with this but can't justify not
allowing it.

I'd agree with you on this one - I would say the answer should be NO,
but
can't really justify this even in PSB terms! This will be down to your
group to agree on.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Couple of Questions Next: Re: Couple of Questions