Prev: Re: Just wondering..... Next: Re: Just wondering.....

Re: Just wondering.....

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 08:20:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Just wondering.....

On Fri, 4 Jul 1997, Tom McCarthy wrote:

> alternative, a few were great improvements, and some were a step
backward.
> For example, the alternative to the poorly designed Pharsii II was the

> hideously designed Pharsii I.

Close enough, but would you have bought the book if they were all such
inferior designs? E.g. "Silent Death: The Home Guard - Even with crappy
obsolete equipment and next to no training, they still fig...die
valiantly! Full stats inside."

> The alternative to the zippy little Pit Viper
> was the Pit Viper T, a trainer stripped of most of its weapons and all
of
> its armour...

Did it retain the torp or the pulse laser? Just curious.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: Just wondering..... Next: Re: Just wondering.....