Prev: RCPT: B5 Fifth Season Next: Re: Just wondering.....

Re: Just wondering.....

From: tmcarth@f... (Tom McCarthy)
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 07:07:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Just wondering.....

Just thought I'd mention Silent Death's Operation Drydock.  Silent Death
has
a point system and so, in theory, all the ships are balanced for their
point
cost, so this doesn't exactly meet the criteria of new and weaker in all

respects.  Operation Drydock was a book of refits of existing designs;
use
your existing minis with new designs of the underlying ship.  Most were
alternative, a few were great improvements, and some were a step
backward.
For example, the alternative to the poorly designed Pharsii II was the
hideously designed Pharsii I.  The alternative to the zippy little Pit
Viper
was the Pit Viper T, a trainer stripped of most of its weapons and all
of
its armour...

Tom
Tom + Dana McCarthy

Prev: RCPT: B5 Fifth Season Next: Re: Just wondering.....