Prev: Re: A Full thrust ? Next: Re: Just wondering.....

Re: A Full thrust ?

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 03:43:50 -0400
Subject: Re: A Full thrust ?

>    Okay this is hopefully an easy one, but it's been bugging me for a
>while now.  When playing FT at a scale smaller than 1", do weapons that
>have an area effect: Nova Cannon, Wave Gun,...reduce the size of the
>templates for damage, or does it ALWAYS remain at the sizes listed in
the
>rules.
>
>thanks
>
>thomas ellis
>tnellis@utk.edu

"Officially", if you are going to use a different unit of measurement
than
ALL distances (including template sizes) change accordingly; as
mentioned
by others, however, this can give rise to some oddities due to the model
sizes, so feel free to fiddle about with it if you prefer.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: A Full thrust ? Next: Re: Just wondering.....