Prev: Re: A Full thrust ? Next: Re: A Full thrust ?

Re: Just wondering.....

From: Eric Fialkowski <erixlist@m...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 01:11:45 -0400
Subject: Re: Just wondering.....

>Jon, I have a thought for you.  It always seems like whenever humans
>encounter aliens, they're always bigger, stronger, and more deadlier
than
us.
> How about....

There was an episode of ST:TNG were there is an enemy that is
threatening
the Enterprise.  Picard asks Worf for a tactical evaluation and Worf
says
something like "They pose no threat to us."  Not nearly as interesting
of a
episode for simulating in a space combat game.	It's like playing the
humans in Flying Buffalo's Bezerker.  Its just not that fun.

   +		 Eric Fialkowski	       +
  +    http://netnow.micron.net/~ericski      +

Prev: Re: A Full thrust ? Next: Re: A Full thrust ?