Prev: Re: Optimization ( was Re: Further re Oceanic Grav-bikes ) Next: Suddenly unsubscribed

New OU pictures now available

From: "Evan Powles" <epowles@p...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 20:06:28 -0400
Subject: New OU pictures now available

In the gallery section of my web page at
http://peninsula.starway.net.au/~epowles/eureka.html are many more
photos
of OU stuff painted and photographed by Owen Glover, including the
Lighthorseman on grav bike (so that's the Ostrich feather, I thought it
was
flash...). Some are these are shown alongside a few of Eureka's display
resin vehicles from GZG's range, so the page may be worth a look even if
you're not specifically into the Oceanic Union.

I'm planning a substantial reorganisation of the page for the next week
or
so, including the application of names and code numbers to the
illustrations and breaking the Gallery up into more easily digested
chunks.
I'll probably also create some formal catalogue pages with properly
labelled pictures of everything. Any suggestions?

Evan Powles
epowles@peninsula.starway.net.au

Prev: Re: Optimization ( was Re: Further re Oceanic Grav-bikes ) Next: Suddenly unsubscribed