Prev: RE: Optimization ( was Re: Further re Oceanic Grav-bikes ) Next: Re: Grav Bikes

Re: Grav Bikes

From: pepourne@n... (Phillip E. Pournelle)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 19:30:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Grav Bikes

Owen,
	I use Imperial Speeder Bikes for Both DirtSide II and Star
Grunts.
  They are size one vehicles of 3 Capacity.  They carry one DFFG 1 and
one APSW.
  They have no armor.  I usually represent them with a single Bike from
Lewis
 Galoobs figures and a die 6 to represent the number of bikes in the
squad.
  They have been very effective.  Their small size makes them difficult
 hit and their speed as grav vehicles makes them deadly to armor units
they
 close with.  However, they are vulnerable to artillery and SLAMs.
	Phil P.

Prev: RE: Optimization ( was Re: Further re Oceanic Grav-bikes ) Next: Re: Grav Bikes