Prev: Re: PBEM Game - Galaxy G Next: Re: "Standard" FT ships

"Standard" FT ships

From: M Hodgson <mkh100@y...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 11:44:40 -0400
Subject: "Standard" FT ships

	I hessitate to use such a phrase as "Standard" on this list :)
,but here I'm refering to the "official" FT background.  Do ships from
the
NAC, ESU etc. have templates drawn out anywhere, or is this something
that
has been left to the player to determine?

	Assuming the latter - has anyone done it? and if so can I get a
look at them.  I enjoy designing ships, but always find I get drawn
asside
into considering new rules etc....  At the moment I don't have the time
do that :)

Thanks in advance.

-Michael

Prev: Re: PBEM Game - Galaxy G Next: Re: "Standard" FT ships