Prev: (no subject) Next: Re: GZG Civilian Minis...

Re: GZG Civilian Minis...

From: "John M. Huber" <jhuber@o...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 13:29:20 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG Civilian Minis...

 >Gosh...if i just had some school children miniatures for those urban
 >scenerios and that hostage scenerio I wrote for Stargrunt II.  I saw
them
 >in a paper catalogue for GZG, how come Geo-Hex in the states don't
carry
 >them?  I'd love to have some civilians for my games, and NO ONE else
make
 >em!!!   Do I have to order these from the U.K.?  Does anyone have any
of
 >these?  They look like a great addition to my Stargrunt II games,
 >especially when the new ships officers come out or are available.

Try any hobby shop that carries any amount of model railroading
supplies.
They will either have in stock or catalogs of companies.  I can't think
of
names off-hand but I've done a fair amount of railroading catalog
surfing and
I've seen lots of civilians, workers, etc. miniature figures for
railroad
dioramas.  These also include structures, zoo and farm animals ... tons
of
stuff!!

John M Huber

Prev: (no subject) Next: Re: GZG Civilian Minis...