Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Re: 25mm?

Re: GZG Civilian Minis...

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 21:41:30 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG Civilian Minis...

At 08:45 PM 6/30/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Gosh...if i just had some school children miniatures for those urban
>scenerios and that hostage scenerio I wrote for Stargrunt II.	I saw
them
>in a paper catalogue for GZG, how come Geo-Hex in the states don't
carry
>them?	I'd love to have some civilians for my games, and NO ONE else
make
>em!!!	 Do I have to order these from the U.K.?  Does anyone have any
of
>these?  They look like a great addition to my Stargrunt II games,
>especially when the new ships officers come out or are available.

	I'd like to see these guys available in America too, but....
For
reasonably good generic civilian types, look at the Ral Partha and RAFM
"Vamipre" lines.  They don't all have weapons, and RAFM makes a nice
pack
that includes a little girl carrying a Teddy Bear.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Re: 25mm?