Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Re: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER

Re: GZG Civilian Minis...

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 12:25:45 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG Civilian Minis...

I hate to do the "me too!" thing, but I have to agree with Jerry
here.  I've been planning on having this game where the lone mini
goes insane and does a postal on the office building, all the while
trying to avoid the SWAT team (Yup, I live in the U.S.) (Duck!!)

In all seriousness (well, I AM being serious, tho', I'd have to use a
different game system), the only thing that I can suggest is, if you
find them, the Lawnmower Man sets Leading Edge games put out a while
back (before they went out of business, actually).  They had a gal, a
priest, a mechanic, and I think the doctor and the Lawnmower guy on
the one pack, on the other they had the/a chimp, cyber Jobe, cyber
doctor, and some other minis...

I figure if you have the patience, maybe converting some of the
Vampire/Mage/Werewolf/Wraith/pixie/treant/sphinx White Wolf games
miniatures might work.	Otherwise, maybe model train shops might have
something to offer...

Well, there!  That wasn't such a bad "Me too!", was it?

Alfredo

> Gosh...if i just had some school children miniatures for those urban
> scenerios and that hostage scenerio I wrote for Stargrunt II.  I saw
> them in a paper catalogue for GZG, how come Geo-Hex in the states
> don't carry them?  I'd love to have some civilians for my games, and
> NO ONE else make em!!!   Do I have to order these from the U.K.?
> Does anyone have any of these?  They look like a great addition to
> my Stargrunt II games, especially when the new ships officers come
> out or are available.
Alfredo Lorente
Minneapolis, MN
alfredo@bitstream.net

Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Re: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER