Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Re: [FT]Fighter variation

Off Topic: Miniatures Stores in London

From: s953273@a... (Loki)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 02:03:08 -0400
Subject: Off Topic: Miniatures Stores in London

Hiya everyone,

	I apologise for this being off topic, but my Brother has
recently
gone to England, he took a whole heap of tools for a friend up, and has
foolishly asked if I'd like to fill the now empty space with miniatures
for
him to bring back home for me.	To this end, does anyone know of any
stores
in London that sell GZG spaceships?  Unfortunately I only know of the
location of those annoying cancerous stores with red carpet :(	If you
could
reply to me, and not the list it would be appreciated.

	s953273@student.macarthur.uws.EDU.AU

	Thanks for your patience.

Loki

Life is a comedy to those who think,
A tragedy to those who feel.
	  Denton

Loki
s953273@student.macarthur.uws.EDU.AU
University  of Western Sydney - Macarthur

Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Re: [FT]Fighter variation