Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Re: Those Spiky Things

Re: [FT]Fighter variation

From: PsyWraith@a...
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 14:15:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT]Fighter variation

<< I have the FT rulebook but there is no mention of varying forms of
fighters
 in it.  As part of some of the FT material I've come across indicates
there
 seems to be different classes of fighers (interceptors, bombers, etc.)
is
 this in More Thrust and if so could someone clue me in until I have a
 chance to order the book.

 David Koontz >>

Yes, the different fighter types appear in More Thrust, as well as
Fighter
Group Morale (you want us to dive into the teeth of THAT?!?!?!?!?),
Scrambling, Fighter Endurance, and Pilot Quality.

The fighter variants include:
Fast, Heavy (ie., tougher), Interceptors, Attack, Long-Range (for when
fighter endurance is used), and Torpedo.  Some of these could (if agreed
upon
by your group) be combined (exp., Heavy Torpedo, Fast Interceptor) but
some
combos shouldn't exist out of common sense (exp. Attack/Interceptors).

Morgan Keyes
Sine Pari
Airborne All The Way!

Prev: Re: Those Spiky Things Next: Re: Those Spiky Things