Prev: Re: Attn: Aaron Teske Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] UPDATE & FALLOUT

Re: FT - Question Regarding FTL use

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 17:17:04 -0400
Subject: Re: FT - Question Regarding FTL use

Excerpts from FT: 28-Jun-97 Re: FT - Question Regarding.. by Brendan
Robertson@sheppa
> The one I've got is actually _Starhunt_, originally published as
> _Yesterday's Children_ & it is by David Gerrold.

Yup, several of the same characters, most/all of the same tech, slightly
different background & plot.  _Star Wolf_ (and, to some extent, _Middle
of Nowhere_) is, IMO, better, but then I like the richer background....

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: Attn: Aaron Teske Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] UPDATE & FALLOUT