Prev: Re: [FT]Fighter variation Next: Attn: Aaron Teske

[OFFICIAL] UPDATE & FALLOUT

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 05:09:30 -0400
Subject: [OFFICIAL] UPDATE & FALLOUT

Hi all -
Well, I've been swamped with email requests for the update and the new
Fallout issue - most of you even managed to mail me direct rather than
the list, thus avoiding p*ssing off certain other list members... :)
Seriously, there have been SO many requests that it is looking like the
sensible thing will be simply to post such stuff to the list in the
first
place, so you can all read it - the thing is, DO YOU WANT THIS OR NOT?
If I
get more than a couple of dissenting voices, I'll continue to offer it
by
individual email only.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [FT]Fighter variation Next: Attn: Aaron Teske