Prev: Re: FT - Question Regarding FTL use Next: Re: [FT]Fighter variation

Re: figure sizes

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 21:01:28 -0400
Subject: Re: figure sizes

Excerpts from FT: 26-Jun-97 Re: figure sizes by John Crimmins@voicenet.c

>	  Thay are actually about 17-18mm.  Too small for 20s, too big
for
> 15s.	I think, although I would not want to put any money on this,
that they
> are HO scale, which would be about 1/87th.

I would... just look at the back of the packaging.  I think it mentions
that the minis are HO scale there.  If not, it's in the rules
somewhere....

>	  One thing worth nothing, though: I saw a Heavy Gear "Strider"
that
> will be released this summer, and was VERY impressed by it.  It's
bipedal,
> about twice the size of the typical Gear model, well detailed, lots of
> guns....

Oh, boy.  There goes some more money.... <sigh>

> If anybody knows, by the way, where I could find another box of them,
please
> tell me.  I've come up with a really nice Urban Cammo pattern for
them, and
> I could use some more of them to make a functional force.

Um... try asking your local store to order 'em?

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: FT - Question Regarding FTL use Next: Re: [FT]Fighter variation