Prev: Re: [FT]Fighter variation Next: Re: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER

Re: [FT]Fighter variation

From: Brendan Pratt <pratt@m...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 20:12:47 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT]Fighter variation

Koontz wrote:

> I have the FT rulebook but there is no mention of varying forms of
fighters
> in it.  As part of some of the FT material I've come across indicates
there
> seems to be different classes of fighers (interceptors, bombers, etc.)
is
> this in More Thrust and if so could someone clue me in until I have a
> chance to order the book.
>
> David Koontz

Yes it in MT along with a number of other weapons, the errata and some
more ship designs..

Brendan
--
Brendan Pratt - pratt@macquarie.matra.com.au - Complete Bastard.
"I always said you could get more with a kind word - and a two by four

Prev: Re: [FT]Fighter variation Next: Re: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER