Prev: Re: figure sizes Next: Re: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER

GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 14:10:01 -0400
Subject: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER

Hi all!
Just wanted to mention that we've got a new update list out for our '97
catalogue, plus I've finally got round to doing another issue of
FALLOUT,
our irregular newsletter (OK, very irregular, as there has been six
months
since the last one...). I'll be sending a copy of the update to the
online
catalogue shortly, but in the meantime if anyone would like an email
copy
of the update, the new Fallout issue or both, please email me directly
and
I'll zap one off to you.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: figure sizes Next: Re: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER