Prev: Re: b5 wars minis Next: [FT]Fighter variation

Eureka does more figures (or my credit card again takes a beeting)

From: Darryl Adams <dadams@t...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 01:30:55 -0400
Subject: Eureka does more figures (or my credit card again takes a beeting)

I just spoke to Nick from Eureka, and my Credit Union will wish that i
did not.

Apparently he is in the process of casting more Ocienanic Troops (with a
firing IAVR, Saw goon with helmet and the return of the giggle hat (tm).

The big news is the return of the Light Horse!

A figure on a grav bike! (Nick may have production problems with the
rider, but he thinks he can fix it soon).

>From previous experience, these are top not figures, well worth the
effort, and hopefully GeoHex and GZG will be carrying them soon.

Darryl

Prev: Re: b5 wars minis Next: [FT]Fighter variation