Prev: Re: figure sizes Next: Re: b5 wars minis

Re: b5 wars minis

From: valen <valen10@f...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 22:34:03 -0400
Subject: Re: b5 wars minis

Jim Bell & Christine Hartig wrote:

> > >Each blister has 3 fighters in it, so you therefore got 12 Furies.
Lucky
> > >sod.  Over here the Fighter packs are about $10 Aus. cheaper than
the
> > >capitals.	I think you are either getting a terrific deal on the
capitals,

> > Where abouts can you get B5 miniatures in Australia? I'm in the ACT,
and
> > none of the shops I
> > frequent seem to have them.
> >

> The B5 Wars Miniatures are presently unlicenced for release in
> Australia, some US distributor is going to be trouble with AoG.  If
the
> web page price for the Minbari War Cruiser is correct (and I can't
> believe it is) order quick because it is likely to change very soon.
>
> Also for anybody interested I got this reply from AoG with regard to
the
> price of the Minbari War Cruiser.
>
> > With that much pewter, $12 is the least we can afford to charge! We
> > wound up scrapping the first design of the Narn Assault Cruiser
because
> > it would have cost $16 or more due to the huge amount of materials
it would > have required. --Agent One

> Jim Bell

after reading this mail, i went back to the site where i made the order

	www.rtgames.com

they still have the price listed as $5.60per pack for all blister packs
except for the minbari flyer which is listed for $4.80, i take it thats
a pretty good price for the sharlin crusiers?

Chris  "down with cobol"  Pratt
valen10@flash.net

Prev: Re: figure sizes Next: Re: b5 wars minis