Prev: Re: b5 wars minis Next: Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!!

figure sizes

From: Andy Skinner <askinner@a...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 09:55:25 -0400
Subject: figure sizes

Hi.  I've heard people talk about Battletech tanks/infantry being
a bit large for Dirtside II.  Since I'm starting off with a bunch
of GW Epic stuff, are they bigger than those?  I know I've decided
to make my Renegade Legion tanks into Full Thrust spaceships
because most of them are too small compared to things I've got
already.  I've heard GW is a bit big, too.  Would Btech and Epic
scale be compatible?  I see the infantry is noted as 8mm on the
Ral Partha web catalog.  Actually, Epic things aren't even in scale
with each other--the characters are much bigger than the basic figures.

I've got Battletech, but don't like many of the mechs, and have only
played a couple of times.  But going through their pictures, I have
found a lot that don't look like a big guy in armor, and I like
those.	I like almost every tank I saw, too.

Thanks,
andy
askinner@avs.com

Prev: Re: b5 wars minis Next: Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!!