Prev: Re: More Oceanic Union Stuff Next: Re: Hi John! (Was Re: wanted: more thrust: Apolog

Re: Mark's Day Off (Off Topic... Just general gaming stuff.)

From: tmcarth@f... (Tom McCarthy)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 07:26:41 -0400
Subject: Re: Mark's Day Off (Off Topic... Just general gaming stuff.)

Just thought I'd mention that while I've never had a great interest in
historicals or Napoleonic era, all the articles on Flintloque in Mars
magazine looked quite fun, so I've been tempted to buy it.  The timing's

poor unfortunately, with Superior, Pewtercraft, and AOG models all
appearing
recently/shortly.

Tom
Tom + Dana McCarthy

Prev: Re: More Oceanic Union Stuff Next: Re: Hi John! (Was Re: wanted: more thrust: Apolog