Prev: Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web! Next: Which Mark is Mark?

Re: Starwars figures

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 16:57:35 -0400
Subject: Re: Starwars figures

Excerpts from FT: 22-Jun-97 Starwars figures by Donald Hosford@acd.net
> Just yesterday, I was in my local department store, and I spotted a
lone
> pack of IMPERIAL STORMTROOPERS! It took every bit of cash I had on me,
> but I bought them!  At last, a set of stormtroopers of face my rebels.
> If only I had at least two more sets!  It would make the battle more
> interesting.

Um... I'm not sure they have Stormtroopers, but I do know that my local
hobby shop does have large numbers of Star Wars minis.	If you'd like, I
can check for Stormtrooper packs... you're talking about the blisters
with ~12-15 figures in them, right?

Anyone else who can't find anything?  Please e-mail *me* at
Mithramuse+@cmu.edu, and I should get back to you in about a week.  (I
visit there on Thursdays or Fridays, usually.)

Later,

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web! Next: Which Mark is Mark?