Prev: Re: [FT]Ship Names of the Nations - WWI Austro-Hungary (Long) Next: Re: DS II Personal Walkers

Starwars figures

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 04:14:13 -0400
Subject: Starwars figures

Just yesterday, I was in my local department store, and I spotted a lone
pack of IMPERIAL STORMTROOPERS! It took every bit of cash I had on me,
but I bought them!  At last, a set of stormtroopers of face my rebels.
If only I had at least two more sets!  It would make the battle more
interesting.

I ran into a couple of starwars fans.  And they told me that when Galoob
packs the boxs, they put in like 1 pack of something (ie stormtroopers
...)  So to get those "rare" packs, you have to be there when they
restock the shelves...

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: [FT]Ship Names of the Nations - WWI Austro-Hungary (Long) Next: Re: DS II Personal Walkers