Prev: Re: Re : Chits Next: Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web!

RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 03:35:47 -0400
Subject: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)

Fair comment by Stuart. I tend to treat it as the same as smoke. There
tends to be no specified limit as to haow many times a squad can produce
a smoke screen, but it would be reasonable to assume that each soldier
would only carry one or two smoke grenades. "So who's got smoke left?"
is not a question we deal with in a game.

The philosophy of the game is moving, firing and reacting at SQUAD
level. The idea of doling out the IAVR is probably more suitable to a
skirmish game. But hey, we all have our prferences in the rules. My
favourite part in the rules is the bit about "HAVE FUN". That's why I
play it!

Owen Glover

By the way, if you can get them the Oceanic Union figures will have some
carrying IAVR; they look very similar to the M72 LAW or the Sov RPG18.
Scratch build using plastic sprue.