Prev: Re: Fw: Off topic - Babylon 5 Con in UK Next: RE: resin vehicles - gluing & painting query(ies)

Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web!

From: "Do. Or do not. There is no try." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 09:41:44 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web!

>>.GIFs of finished minis from the initial release.  The URL is:
>
>Pity the pictures are so fuzzy.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. But the fighter minis I've seen in the store
have
looked reasonably sharp.

>>http://www.agentsofgaming.com/b5wminis.htm
>>
>>	As for my opinion of the mini's:  All in can say is "WOW!!!!!"
>
>I own one of the Minbari War Cruisers and all I can say is "fiddly"!
The
>minis are nice, but they are expensive ($24Aus for the capital
ships!!!!!!!)
>and mine had a fair bit of flashing on it.  It also had lots of fiddly
>little antennae-cum-laser cannons that are a real pain to put on.  But
it
>does look nice once put together and I am looking forward to painting
it.  I
>hope the game is worth it.

I agree totally with Kelvin here (expensive, flashy, and lotsa little
bits
to deal with - 'fiddly' is an excellent word!). I haven't put mine
together
yet, though. I hope the Omegas won't be as bad.

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: Re: Fw: Off topic - Babylon 5 Con in UK Next: RE: resin vehicles - gluing & painting query(ies)