Prev: B5 Wars Miniatures Next: Re: resin vehicles - gluing & painting query(ies)

Re: resin vehicles - gluing & painting query(ies)

From: Darryl Adams <dadams@t...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 22:15:56 -0400
Subject: Re: resin vehicles - gluing & painting query(ies)

At 20:39 19/06/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Question is...what kinds of glues are best for these things? I toyed

Super Glue is fine.

>Painting the resins. What's the best way to paint these guys? I have

>From bad experiences, I have learnt.

1. Dont undercoat with citadel acrylic paints , it evaperates right off.

2. Undercoat with enamel

3. if in doubt, break fluid will take the acrylic paint off and not
damige
the resin (unless you leave it there for a week).

Darryl

Prev: B5 Wars Miniatures Next: Re: resin vehicles - gluing & painting query(ies)