Prev: Minis and manufacturers Next: resin vehicles - gluing & painting query(ies)

RE: resin vehicles - gluing & painting query(ies)

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 21:23:55 -0400
Subject: RE: resin vehicles - gluing & painting query(ies)

I know for starters you should probably soak them in warm water with
detergent to remove the residues from the resin. Painting can be a
problem too. I would recommend a base coat of an enamel (the Citadel
Sprays are good) although I used an oil base Humbrol personally. Then
acryllics on top. For glue I use plain old SuperGlue (that's the brand
name here).

Anyone remember the chemical nomenclature? I'm sure it is a cyanic base.