Prev: Re: DS II Personal Walkers Next: Re : Chits

Re: DS II Personal Walkers

From: Andy Cowell <cowell@i...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 12:08:09 -0400
Subject: Re: DS II Personal Walkers

In message <Pine.LNX.3.91.970619122658.1252A-100000@swob.dna.fi>, Mikko
Kurki-S
uonio writes:

> BUT: In this particular case, infantry walkers and their larger
brethen
> have *almost* identical capabilities. Correct me if I'm wrong, but
their
> only difference seems to be that infantry walkers get lesser speed for

> the same price.

Yeah, but they've got shorter legs!

Actually, I love Infantry Walkers.  They are just right, small little
power armored infantry vehicles.  If you want to cost yours less, no
problem by me (although, tiny little missle carriers probably ought to
be costed back up).

--
Andrew E. B. Cowell <cowell@icx.net>
Systems Administrator, Internet Design Group, Inc.

Prev: Re: DS II Personal Walkers Next: Re : Chits