Prev: Re: DSII/Scout Walkers Next: Re: DS II Personal Walkers

Re: DS II Personal Walkers

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 02:14:47 -0400
Subject: Re: DS II Personal Walkers

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, Alexander Williams wrote:

> They also get the benefits of being treated as a vehicle in arty
> barrages and the ability to carry vehicular weaponry.

So do all other size class 1 vehicles, I recall.

I think Phil's point was not their cost compared to infantry but
to other vehicles, especially combat walkers.

What do Infantry Walkers get compared to other vehicles that offsets the

fact that they pay the same points for less speed?

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: DSII/Scout Walkers Next: Re: DS II Personal Walkers