Prev: Re: Improvised Turn Guages. Next: Re: Conversions (Stargrunt)

Re: Conversions (Stargrunt)

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@d...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 18:19:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Conversions (Stargrunt)

Alfredo Lorente wrote:
> Other than the shoddy formating (which is my mail program's fault),
> THANKS!!  I should've looked for some online package, as you did....

Quite alright; one day I'll get around to writing my Python constructor,
but until then Andy's online version lets me do whatever I need to,
though it no longer does oversized units.

> The values given for cost - nonesuch are available in Stargrunt.  Not
> to open _that_ can of worms again but isn't that akin to a point
> system?  Admitedly, I have no experience with DS II (see above), but
> what else could that value represent?

It /is/ a point system, in fact.  Personally, I ignore it, mostly.

> P.S. - Have you done conversions for the other Battloids?  The
> Spartan, specifically?

Remind me of what the Spartan has on it and I can put it together in the
5min or so it takes to fill out Andy's page, just like the two I just
did.  :)

--
[  Alexander Williams {thantos@alf.dec.com/zander@photobooks.com}  ]
[ Alexandrvs Vrai,  Prefect 8,000,000th Experimental Strike Legion ]

Prev: Re: Improvised Turn Guages. Next: Re: Conversions (Stargrunt)