Prev: Re: Conversions (Stargrunt) Next: Re: DSII - Big guns vs lots of little guns

DSII Weapon Choices?

From: "Jeff Barton" <barton@t...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 11:25:34 -0400
Subject: DSII Weapon Choices?

Since we are on the subject of type and number of weapons to mount (and
since I am a new player), could a few of you give me a rundown on your
favorite weapons to mount (already got an entry from Marty Schuchman -
thanks) and what weapons seem to work well in the game?  I guess any
tips
on what weapons work well on what vehicles (tracked, hover, a-grav,
size,
etc...) would be great.
Thanks.

Jeff Barton
barton@teleworth.com

Prev: Re: Conversions (Stargrunt) Next: Re: DSII - Big guns vs lots of little guns