Prev: SG II sizes of forces Next: DSII - Big guns vs lots of little guns

Re: Superior Starfleet Wars Miniatures

From: DirtSider@a...
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 19:14:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Superior Starfleet Wars Miniatures

<< >I don't know if it's any help but RAFM had some frigate sized
triangular
 ships out for use with thier traveller Battle Rider rules . I think
they
 were called scouts/couriers they are about half the size of the
superior
 destroyers and came 2 to a pack. >>

I just bought some two weeks ago; they're half the size of the Superior
destroyers.  I intend to use them as scouts, Superior destroyers as
frigates,
and Superior destroyer leaders (somewhat larger than the destroyer) as
the
true destroyer.

-- John

Prev: SG II sizes of forces Next: DSII - Big guns vs lots of little guns