Prev: Me toos Next: Re: FT/DS Automation

FMA-40K

From: "Bobby Mock" <ninjacowboy@w...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 16:22:38 -0400
Subject: FMA-40K

Someone was inquiring about stats for 40K equipment some time ago.
Attached is an ASCII file containing conversions that I use in local
games.
 Believe it or not, a lot of people have a lot of 40k figures. While I
refuse to buy in to any of their new rule sets, I still like their
figures
for my 30mm Stargrunt games.

I would appreciate comments, from those of you that are playing
Stargrunt
with 40k figures, about my conversions in the attached file.

(Lest you think that I am a cad,,, I am also building a 25mm FSE force
that
will whip up on any one that comes in contact with it locally)

Yee Haa!  Ninja Cowboy
Bobby Mock
<ninjacowboy@worldnet.att.net>

Prev: Me toos Next: Re: FT/DS Automation