Prev: RE: Dirtside questions/ideas... Next: Re: Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell

Re: Gaming Advice Wanted, Visiting London and Cambridge

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 04:18:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Gaming Advice Wanted, Visiting London and Cambridge

At 10:21 PM 6/10/97 +0100, you wrote:
>you can. There are a few more around the suburbs, and I think a small
shop
>still left in Cambridge (Games & Puzzles?), but other than that it's
just
>the usual plague of Games Wombleshops everywhere......
Don't forget Otherworld Games in Cambridge too. They were just moving
shops
last time I was in the area so I'm not EXACTLY sure where they are these
days, but I think they were moving to the town centre somewhere. I have
seen GZG stuff on their shelves before now. Plus in the summer Cam is
quite
a nice place to visit anyway.

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: RE: Dirtside questions/ideas... Next: Re: Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell