Prev: Re: Chits in FT/DS/SG Next: Chris McCurry stop posting binary attachments!!!!

Re: Web Page update

From: Jonathan Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 20:55:05 -0400
Subject: Re: Web Page update

Karl G. Johnson wrote:

> Also...
> Could those of you who like to send email attachments to the list
_please_
> refrain from doing so? Some people pay for email time and, if they're
not
> interested in the first place, you're wasting their money as well as
their time.
> Perhaps someone will volunteer space on their web page for your
material,
> and allow us to see it at our convenience - instead of having it
stuffed
> under our noses.

Are you experiencing the same binary attachments that are being included
in Chris McCurry's messages?  I thought it was just me.....

We're in the process of determining the cause of the problem.  He is not
intentionally adding the binary to his e-mail.

Jon Davis
davis@albany.net

Prev: Re: Chits in FT/DS/SG Next: Chris McCurry stop posting binary attachments!!!!