Prev: Re: UFTWWWP: Am I missing anyone? Next: Re: New Web Page

Field Guns in DS

From: gentloser@t... (David & Anita Crowhurst)
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 11:13:32 -0400
Subject: Field Guns in DS

A while back an article appeared in Ragnarok, the journal of the SFSFW,
regarding field guns in DSII. Does anyone have this article (my
collection
does not go back that far, it appeared in the last issue of 1994/95 I
think). If someone has it and could post it here or to me I would be
gratefull.

regards
Dave.
---
Slums may well be breeding-grounds of crime,
but middle-class suburbs are incubators of apathy and delirium.

      **  http://www.tcp.co.uk/~gentloser/  **
      **  Copyright © David Crowhurst 1997  **

Prev: Re: UFTWWWP: Am I missing anyone? Next: Re: New Web Page