Prev: Re: "Me too" firing. Next: New Web Page

Re: New Web Page

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@t...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 08:37:11 -0400
Subject: Re: New Web Page

> Date: 	 Fri, 6 Jun 1997 09:20:25 -0400 (EDT)
> From: 	 AxeBearer@aol.com
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 New Web Page

> I recently started putting together a new Full Thrust web page.
Please check
> it out and tell me what you think.  It has some new rules for
different
> backgrounds (Trek, Silent Death, 40K, Space:1889) and there is a cool
new
> Excel ship designer available.
>
> http://members.aol.com/zarathud/index.html
>
> Thanks.
> - Rob

I checked it out and bookmarked it!!  It looks great, I'll be putting
in links to all the sites I like in the next month or so (my
programmer is teaching me to take over the updates) and I'm creating
 "seen on the web" and "seen at the shows" pages, which I hope to
keep recent and topical.  I hope to do more than just put in links -
send me some background info and a bio and I'll include them on the
page when I feature your web site.

KR, Geo-Hex

Prev: Re: "Me too" firing. Next: New Web Page