Prev: Re: Star Grunts Point System (another point of view - scenario design) Next: RE: FTIII: "me too" cards & order of battle

Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing.

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 03:12:03 -0400
Subject: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing.

M Hodgson wrote:

(snipped)

I have played a wargame called "across five aprils".  It is set during
the american civil war.  In this game, there is one counter for each
group (usually 2-5 counters...) and two extra counters.  The extra ones
are a union flag, and a confederate flag.  A group moves when it's
counter is drawn. Combat for both sides occures when that side's flag
counter is drawn.  That means you can only attack at that moment.

I found this system to really add to the anticipation.	You hope you can
move all of your units into position before the flag counter comes up!
(almost never does...:))

Donald Hosford