Prev: Re: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation) Next: Re: B5 RPG UK Edition - Reply off topic

Improvised Turn Guages.

From: k.g.mclean@c... (Kevin Mc Lean.)
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 18:54:29 -0400
Subject: Improvised Turn Guages.

Bob Blanchett mentioned the problems with turn gauges recently, and that
made me think that someone might be interested in the type I use.
Basically
I glue a clear plastic ruler to a clear plastic protractor. Works fine.
You
can see what's happening underneath (particularly, if you get the right
type of protractor with less marks on it). Similarly you just measure
distance with the ruler.

Regards,

Kevin.

Kevin Mc Lean.
CLC Tutor.
Mackay Campus.
079 407416.

Prev: Re: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation) Next: Re: B5 RPG UK Edition - Reply off topic