Prev: Re: Infantry Plasma Weapons Next: Re: B5 RPG UK Edition - Reply off topic

Re: B5 RPG UK Edition - Reply

From: Phillip Atcliffe <P-ATCLIFFE@w...>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 06:55:58 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 RPG UK Edition - Reply

Roger kindly told us:
>In case anybody didn't know the B5 RPG (UK Printing) is in the shops
now,
>saw loads in 'Another World' in Nottingham.

And Mark Kitching asked:
>Does anyone have details for Mail Order?

Well, I rang my "local" games store, the Gameskeeper in Oxford, on
Friday at
lunchtime, ordered a copy over the phone, and it arrived Saturday
morning! Not
bad, huh? And this is not the first time they've been that quick -- as I
recall, FT
and MT got to me just as quickly (there -- the ObGZG <g>). I know they
do mail
order as well.

The address is:

The Gameskeeper
105 Cowley Road
Oxford OX4 1HU
Ph: 01865 721348

"The Babylon Project" is a single A4-sized (or thereabouts) paperback
book with
lots of coloured glossy printing. My copy cost ?14.99. According to the
latest
Gameskeeper catalogue that I have, UK postage costs 10% (50p min.) for
orders under ?25, ?1.00 for orders between ?25 and ?35, and is free for
orders
over ?35. Cheques, etc., should be made payable to J. and C. Benney. If
you've
got a credit card, ring them -- it's so much easier.

I can recommend these people as very reliable. Oh, and if any B5 fans on
this
list do deal with them, don't forget to mention that we want the B5 Wars
miniatures ASAP -- John hadn't even heard of the game (or, for that
matter,
Agents of Gaming) before I rang on Friday! So, all you B5 FTers in the
UK, let's
start chasing people so that AoG can get their distribution sorted out
over here!

Phil, who's liked what he's seen of TBP rules (and is panting for the EF
Supplement and Jon's ship combat rules!) -- when he can get the book
away
from his son...
"We gotta get out into Space,	     | A sentiment echoed by:
 If it's the last thing we ever do!" |	   Phil Atcliffe
   -- Return to the Forbidden Planet |	(p-atclif@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: Infantry Plasma Weapons Next: Re: B5 RPG UK Edition - Reply off topic