Prev: Re: Kra'Vak Ship Design: Apology & Numbers (Sa'Vasku?) Next: Re: Infantry Plasma Weapons

Re: B5 RPG UK Edition - Reply off topic

From: "Neil Morgan" <morg@i...>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 18:43:10 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 RPG UK Edition - Reply off topic

Hi guys

All this talk about the babylon project has forced me to write about it
here.  Sorry for ths being off topic.

Don't buy it!!!!!!

Anyone who is into Bab 5 could produce a much better RPG by just playing
with Gurps Space or some, any, other system.

Of course TBP appeals to gamers the world over who have to be spoon fed
and
have the 'official' game, no matter if its good or bad.  I'm afraid the
last comment could also be aimed at a lot of people in this group.

"Please give me the official, proper, reccomended point system, please,
pretty please."

Hey guys use your brains get a life and work one out for yourself.

Radical idea hey, thinking.

Be seeing you.

Neil

Prev: Re: Kra'Vak Ship Design: Apology & Numbers (Sa'Vasku?) Next: Re: Infantry Plasma Weapons